December 6, 2008

Robert's Thanksgiving Vacation

Robert's Thanksgiving Vacation to Arizona
We enjoyed having Robert come out and spend some time with us in Arizona. We couldn't believe that we were at the pool during Thanksgiving break.


Yes that is Robert trying to hold Ron on his shoulders















My hubby cooked our very first turkey and it was as good as it looked. You all know that I married him because he can cook.




I know I know you are all very jealous that we got to enjoy my famous Green Bean Casserole.



YUM! Can't you smell it?















Robert's Senior Picture Pose





Ron and Robert thought it would be fun to recreate the Blair Witch Project while they were hiking in Sedona.







1 comment:

  1. Finally an update! That turkey did look good and I was jealous not to have eaten the green bean casserole
    can you send us a copy of the picture of all of you at Nonnie's? MOM

    ReplyDelete