October 29, 2008

Well I thought it was about time we stopped talking about making a blog and just start doing it. Ron and I are absolutely loving the weather right now. It is in the 90's everyday and cool at night. I love being able to have our windows open so we can get a great nights rest.
My job is gooing good. I never ever thougth that teaching would be as hard as it is but I am finding out what everyone already knows that is teachers are not paid for what they are worth.
Ron's job on the other hand is going great. He has been doing so well that his boss has already spoken with him about other opportunities within the company.
Other than that we have been enjoying our weekends with are daily trips to the pool (yes we are still laying out) and just enjoying the fun stuff to do in the area.
Well soon I will be posting pictures as soon as I figure out how to download them onto my blog. I hope everyone is good. Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I did check it out I'm just signing up to be on it with you.

    You are amazing...put pictures of your school and kids on here too.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kids
    Love the blog! I agree with mom1 you are amazing and put pics of your school and kids. The pics you have on now are gorgeous!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete